A perfect example of precision and reliability, the HUB1710 caliber with automatic winding beats at a frequency of 4Hz (28,800 alternations/hour) and provides the watch with a 50-hour power reserve. The large central hour, minute and second hands are complemented by a date at 3 o’clock. This movement also stands out with its great finesse despite the presence of an automatic winding system.
Titanium is extensively used by Hublot, specifically for its lightness. It displays the best relationship between resistance and weight of any material, which makes it an extremely popular material especially within aeronautics. It also stands out with its resistance to corrosion and its inertia in contact with the skin. Hublot only uses high quality, grade 5 titanium, the strongest there is. Once polished, this material retains a slightly bluish metallic sheen.
• Boettmaterial: Guld
• Boettstorlek: 39 mm.
• Stenar: Olikfärgade Safirer och ädelstenar 222st, + urtavla med 431st ädelstenar
• Urtavla: Regnbåge.
• Glas: Reptåligt antireflekterande safirglas.
• Urverkstyp: Mekanisk Automat.
• Vattentålighet: 10 bar / 100 m.
• Armband: Gummi och Alligatorläder.
• Garantitid: 2år.
• Art.nr: 662.OX.9900.LR.0999